Saturday, February 20, 2021

28mm Sci Fi Project, Pt III - Pig Iron Heavy Infantry Showcase

After posting the painting guide I was more than excited to get these guys done up this weekend, and it looks like I finished them just shy under 8 hours - not bad! In line with what I mentioned during my initial review, these Pig Iron figures painted up fabulously. I'm a bit bummed that additions to their ranges look to have slowed down a bit over the years as they seem to be focusing more on head options, so hopefully they'll come out with some more exciting stuff in the future!

I see some AAR's from this force very soon most likely using Tomorrow's War. For now however, I put together what is essentially my first staged miniature showcase to hold you all over until then!


No comments:

Post a Comment